Polluted Indoor Air Increases Health Risks
According to a report by The American College of Allergists,
"Fifty percent of all illnesses are either caused or aggravated by polluted indoor air."
- Indoor particulates carry pollens and other contaminants caused by cigarette smoke, cooking and viruses.
- Your air ducts may also contain deposits of rodent feces, skin cells, dandruff or hair.
- In addition, air ducts make excellent hiding places for bed bugs, fleas and cockroaches.
In contrast, clean air ducts improve your air quality, reduce your energy costs, and increase the efficiency of your air conditioning system.
Don't Hire the "Blow and Go" Gang!
The air duct cleaning industry is flooded with companies that do " blow and go" - a term used in the industry to describe their less-than-stellar service. So beware of the low cost ads you see by companies proclaiming amazingly low prices to cleaning your air duct system. At Fresh Air, we provide a full and complete air duct cleaning . . . With no hidden or add-on fees. We are a well-established business in the San Diego area - we've already been in business here for over 15 years, and we plan on staying around well into the future.
Experienced Teams and State-of-the-Art Equipment
- We use high-powered negative pressure containment procedures critical for isolating particulates found in a duct system.
- People who suffer from allergies, asthma or other respiratory challenges are protected by our proven negative air pressure containment and isolation techniques.
So if you are looking for professionals who know their business, contact the experts at Fresh Air.
Call Now! 1-800-980-2777